Monday, June 25, 2012

Latte Daze by Erynn Mangum

Published: July 1st, 2012
Publisher: NavPress
Pages: 304
Rating: 5/5
When Maya Davis’ ex-boyfriend proposes to her roommate, Jen, their apartment becomes Wedding Central. As if that weren’t awful enough, Jen’s obnoxious mom moves in to help with the planning!

Maya's relationships really start to get crazy when her genius brother and sister-in-law announce their pregnancy, and then to top it off there’s Jack—could it be love? Who wouldn’t need a coffee break!

This fun, lighthearted fiction novel for teens uses strong characters, humor, and quiet faith to promote trust in God.
Review: (I know this is a short one, but I didn’t want to restate everything I said in my review of the first book, Cool Beans. Hence the minuscule review.)
What can I say? I adore Erynn’s books. Each and every one of them. They’re a perfect combo of sweet romance and giggly humor. Maya’s antics always have me smiling while I’m reading and wishing for more when I’m done. And as I’ve said before, I love her childlike approach to her relationship with God. This second installment in the Maya Davis series was flawless in my opinion, and is the perfect summer book- or any season, in fact.
Quick Content Review: *may contain spoilers*
*clean read!!!*
Language: None
Violence: None
Sexual: None-Mild (some kissing)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!