Monday, May 6, 2013

Spotlight: Paige Torn by Erynn Mangum

One of my favorite authors, Erynn Mangum, has a brand new book out! Check it out below, and read the first chapter here.
Paige Torn (Paige Alder #1)
Published: May 1st, 2013 (Think)
Pages: 304
The girl who does it all might miss what's most important. Everyone knows they can count on Paige Alder. But between volunteering at church, putting in overtime at work, and helping her best friend plan an anniversary party, she's lucky to grab a cheese stick for dinner. Paige can't even remember the last time she had a few minutes to relax or dig into God's Word. Then she meets laid-back Tyler, an attractive, Jesus-loving guy. Will he be able to help Paige get her priorities on track?
I can't wait to read this one. It's been awhile since Erynn's written a series, so I'm super excited. Tell me what you think in the comments!

1 comment :

  1. I am so excited!!! Love her books! I pre-ordered it and it came in last week. Now I just need to find time to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!