Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
In no particular order…
1) Altered by Jennifer Rush. The cover alone…*shiver*
2) Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi. All that I expected it to be.
3) Nevermore by James Patterson. Left. Me. Reeling.
4) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. There’s a reason it’s won a ton of awards.
5) The Essence by Kimberly Derting. Even better than The Pledge.
6) Forty Days by Stephanie Parent. Loved this take on Noah’s Ark.
7) Sweet Mercy by Ann Tatlock. The perfect spring/summer read.
8) Though My Heart is Torn by Joanne Bischof. Very heart-wrenching.
9) Anomaly by Krista McGee. A Christian dystopian. More, please!
10) The Program by Suzanne Young. See my review from yesterday…fantastic.
Share your Top Ten in the comments below!

3 comments :

  1. TFiOS was my favorite book last year! and there are a few more on here I wouldn't mind adding to my tbr, great list. also, i love the layout of your blog :)~daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a few of these are new to me but TFiOS is the one I have to read! And Through the Ever Night, can't wait to figure out what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, I love The Fault in Our Stars as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!