Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1) Lisa Stasse. Loved her dystopian debut, The Forsaken.

2) Erynn Mangum. I’ll read anything she writes. I just wish she were better known in the book world!

3) Jenny B. Jones. So. Funny.

4) Evan Angler. Though I’m sure he’d rather keep his identity/location a secret from DOME. *wink* (Those who’ve read his bio will understand).

5) Lisa T. Bergren. Considering how amazing her Waterfall trilogy is, it’s ok to say that she’s severely in need of more recognition.

6) Ally Carter. I’m sorry, what is that I hear? There’s a Heist Society movie being planned? *sqeeeeeee*

7) Siri Mitchell. Let’s just say I nearly cried when I read Love’s Pursuit. No joke. And I wasn’t PMSing.

8) Julie Klassen. I love the historical fictions she weaves- I’ll read anything by her!

9) Deeanne Gist. Though I’m not a huge fan of some of her more recent books, I’ve always enjoyed her sweet yet edgy historical romances.

10) Catherine Fisher. Her Incarceron series is AMAZING. You definitely don’t want to miss it.

Share your Top Ten in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!