Friday, May 2, 2014

Blog Post Spotlight: YA Contemporaries



Jen from YA Romantics posted a great discussion-starter post about YA contemporaries. It seems like a large amount of contemps are being made into series rather than having them stand alone. Personally, I like a balance (a little of each). I'll agree that it's hard to find stand alone books, especially in YA, and that's annoying. What are your thoughts? Post them below or comment on Facebook. Also, go give Jen some love on her post as well!

Trending Thursday: Will YA Contemps Become the New Neverending Story?

1 comment :

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!